Thankful For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I'm thankful for @Hei 20 @black_cat and @chickenlover007 you guys are all super nice, and I love interacting with y'all!
Thanks so much! I am soooo thankful to @EmmaRainboe for all the wonderful interactions we've had and for bring me to this awesome thread!!! I am very thankful for @Eggcessive they were soooo helpful when my chicken broke her leg and I though she would never be able to walk again! She is walking now with a slight limp and doing amazing btw. Also for @LaFleche for helping me through that first chicken crisis. I am thankful for @Weeg for the same reasons! always there to lend a helping hand and donate their time online to solve everybody's problems! I am also thankful for @KaLe dA QuAiL and @Hei 20 For being the first 2 people I really feel I connected with at BYC!! Y'all are awesome!!!

Last edited:
thank you everyone on BYC, but espesally to:
@black_cat, for being so inclusive, kind, and always showing up.
@Weeg, for teaching me about BYC when I was just a hatchling.
@Ihavesomechickens, for being so cool, and wild.
@CaliFarmsAR, for being just so awesome.
@PioneerChicks, for teaching me so much stuff!
@Rosyboa12, for being my amazing sister!
@Alyssa-Bee bee, for your Amazing photos.
and lastly, but defiantly not leastly, @RoosterWhisperer!
YAY I AM SO GLAD I JOINED!!!!!!!!!!
Aw, thank you @cooingdove! You are amazing too!

There are so many people I want to thank!
Starting with @Eggcessive, @casportpony, @Wyorp Rock, and @Overo Mare, for being so helpful, and always being there to give an answer to a tough problem!
@MGG for your great hatching advice and so much more! (Someday, you will get a horse!)
@Fuchsia, @Azureduckchick @Duck mommy 2019 for being great friends on this forum!
@thepick4uchicks for being the best member ever to bring my spirits up, and overall so encouraging, and helpful!
@CaliFarmsAR, @CHlCKEN @DancingDucks @AngelaY and so, so many others, for entering my contests!
@Isaac 0 for being my #1 duck question go to! My ducks super appreciate you advice for there run!
And everyone else who thanked me here! Two of you are @cooingdove and @chickenlover007! - Glad you liked my idea for you dog training!
I know there are many, many more people I have to thank, these are just a few!
Most of all, thank you to all of the staff members, for creating this forum, and keeping this a safe, secure, and helpful place to ask questions! @TwoCrows @oldhenlikesdogs @N F C @DuckLady @Nifty-Chicken and I am sure I am missing a few! Thank you everyone!
Avery

Oh! And a huge thank you to everyone who's pictures I used in my article, and to all of you who offered pics for me to use! Everyone in this thread!- https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...-to-model-boredom-busters.1428169/who-replied A few who's pictures I used were- @MGG @black_cat @Fuchsia @K0k0shka that is all that I can remember, thank you everyone if I missed you!
I appreciate the thanks, but I don't think they're owed. I don't think that any of my pics actually ended up in the article :p

I appreciate the thanks, but I don't think they're owed. I don't think that any of my pics actually ended up in the article :p
Oh, I can't remember if I used them in the long run. They were definitely there for a little bit, but I did delete a few because I felt like it had to many pictures, so maybe I deleted yours. Thanks anyway for giving me the option of using your pics! I am working on 2 other articles now, so maybe I can use your pictures there!

I'm very thankful for @azygous and @CindyinSD , you guys saved my goose's life. Thank you so SO much!
I'm also thankful for @FortCluck , @Trisseh , @SnapdragonQ , and @CluckNDoodle for all of their help in my hatching experiments,
@TheOddOneOut for her friendship :hugs
@Isaac 0 for all of his shared duck knowledge, for @Miss Lydia , I've learned so much from your posts, and for @TwoCrows , for all you do for BYC, and for your help with my quail. Thank you all!
And anyone I missed, I'm very sorry. Everyone here is special, and BYC is an amazing place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom