Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Small party

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • With rum

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a positive at the office. We ask got tested Saturday. No brain digging. I had to do it myself with her watching. When I handed it to her, she stepped away from me like I had AIDS and was squirting blood. I giggled. Whole office is negative other than the one gal. She must've gotten it elsewhere.
My sister's boss tested positive. My sister deals with her all day long in close proximity. Sis got tested and it just came back. Negative!!! Whew.

Morning. The wind quit blowing yesterday so that I could put my TV antenna back up. Today it is blowing again.

It is up to 35°F this morning after an overnight low of 30°F at 12:15 AM.
that’s great that you were able to get your tv antenna done!! do you have an electronic box to turn it?? we had one at home when i was a little. my grandparents just had a big handle (pipewrench) on it so had to walk outside to turn it

that’s great that you were able to get your tv antenna done!! do you have an electronic box to turn it?? we had one at home when i was a little. my grandparents just had a big handle (pipewrench) on it so had to walk outside to turn it
No turning gadget and one is not needed. All the towers are in the same spot on the top of the mountain. Turning the antenna to any other position would result in zero reception. The next closest area where there are any broadcast towers is in excess of 100 miles away and are just repeaters of the ones on top of the mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom