Thanksgiving/November Gift Swap

Quote:
red i hate to see you go. but understand. tell your gf to get off his butt and get to the doctor.

Well I will be there for the December swap and I of course will be hanging around, just times are tough you know? OH and Robins, I have a christmas card for you and a little gifty gift for christmas, I picked up for you when I was shoppin for the swaps one day, I need your address again though so PM it to me please.

k, i will get it to you. when do you and your daughter want to come over to the farm and visit... she would love the babies.

Quote:
Well I will be there for the December swap and I of course will be hanging around, just times are tough you know? OH and Robins, I have a christmas card for you and a little gifty gift for christmas, I picked up for you when I was shoppin for the swaps one day, I need your address again though so PM it to me please.

k, i will get it to you. when do you and your daughter want to come over to the farm and visit... she would love the babies.

When I have the time lol. Lord knows I could use some. HAHA. I have been so busy. How are all the babies? We have 8 biddies running around in the yard now and I have an incubator full of duck eggs!

Quote:

When I have the time lol. Lord knows I could use some. HAHA. I have been so busy. How are all the babies? We have 8 biddies running around in the yard now and I have an incubator full of duck eggs!

we have about 150 baby calves on the ground and they are oh so cute.

35132_baby_calf.jpg

Quote:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/35132_baby_calf.jpg

Oh my goodness, I want one! lol. ADORABLE! 150! That is a lot of food! woof..... keeping Mike working hard huh?

Quote:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/35132_baby_calf.jpg

That's a beautiful calf! If you ever get me as a partner in a swap, you know what to send me!

Quote:
Yep! Signups will probably start...well heck. Next month is like the biggest gift giving time of the year. So let me go and make a new thread for anyone wanting to sign up. BRB

Back
Top Bottom