Thanksgiving pies and such .....

Really? I think if they want to control what goes into the food, they can cook it themselves.

With the exception that I'll have some consideration for underage relatives with food allergies. Adults with food allergies can eat something else (but I will warn them)

Why would they ask you to leave out the duck eggs that's what makes them better.
barnie.gif

Quote:
Some folks my dh included think duck eggs are strong. So I will bake with them and he doesn't have a clue.

Nice! My mom and brother love them! But my sister thinks of it as eating a baby duckling.... How is it any differnt then chicken eggs?..... That was last month though! Now she will only use duck eggs in her cookies!

Quote:
Some folks my dh included think duck eggs are strong. So I will bake with them and he doesn't have a clue.

Nice! My mom and brother love them! But my sister thinks of it as eating a baby duckling.... How is it any differnt then chicken eggs?..... That was last month though! Now she will only use duck eggs in her cookies!

I think it's just something they get in their heads and no matter what it can't be removed. The yolk in duck eggs is larger than chicken eggs and not as much white.

Quote:

I think it's just something they get in their heads and no matter what it can't be removed. The yolk in duck eggs is larger than chicken eggs and not as much white.

I noticed the yolk thing today when I put eggs in the freezer. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom