Thanksgiving week hatch-along!

Everyone hatched but Spitzhauben #5 a gold it piped and zipped part way then I think suffocated. The membrane wasn't broken through very well. Also #5 from Rainbows End has not piped.

:hmm I put them all in with the Halloween hatch and the three Phoenix that hatched a week after Halloween. They are getting along. I do worry the older ones will crush the new ones or suffocate them. Only if they panic or if the new ones decide the older ones provide better warmth than the brood plate.

egg GIF

I know it's been posted a few times, but I just love this one.

So glad you had a good hatch. :love Can't wait to see pictures.

Congratulations on all the chicks @NagemTX! Sounds like you had a pretty good hatch!
Everyone hatched but Spitzhauben #5 a gold it piped and zipped part way then I think suffocated. The membrane wasn't broken through very well. Also #5 from Rainbows End has not piped.

:hmm I put them all in with the Halloween hatch and the three Phoenix that hatched a week after Halloween. They are getting along. I do worry the older ones will crush the new ones or suffocate them. Only if they panic or if the new ones decide the older ones provide better warmth than the brood plate.
Aw, poor Spitzhauben #5! :(
And Rainbows End #5!

I agree, they should be fine as long as the older ones don’t panic. I would just keep an eye on them.

Both of the eggs that I rooted for didn’t hatch. :hit
I must have really bad luck…:he:th

Congratulations on all the chicks @NagemTX! Sounds like you had a pretty good hatch!

And Rainbows End #5!

I agree, they should be fine as long as the older ones don’t panic. I would just keep an eye on them.

So sorry:hugs

And Rainbows End #5!

Sad Puss In Boots GIF by PeacockTV

Back
Top Bottom