That's it..I've gone completly nuts....

Chicken_Lover4567

Songster
11 Years
Jun 22, 2008
Central Texas
I can't stop thinking about the day when my day old chicks are going to arrive! I keep bugging my dad and my younger brother and everybody! All I talk about is chickens, and some little chicks were even wandering in my dreams. It seems like Wedesnday will never come!
big_smile.png
I'm sort of venting right now, so...yea.
wink.png
rant.gif

Yea. I already have a brooder made, I just need to soap it, and get it really clean. (That could take forever...) Then get the light in there, fill it with wood chips, yadda, yadda, yadda...

I had the same problem! Don't worry you'll be so pleased when they arrive. Try to busy yourself preparring for them. What breed? You can always talk to us about it!
big_smile.png

Good for you. There really is no cure to chicken fever. it goes into remission, but can flare up from time to time!! enjoy your chicks. Keystonepaul

I have chicken fever also. Everytime I think okay this is my last hatch I go and get more eggs to hatch. LOL But it is going to stop in 21 days after my last hatch my bator will be unplugged.

LOL.
big_smile.png
I'm getting 10 Barred Rocks, hopefully 9 pullets and 1 roo. I'll probably end up getting "Packing Peanuts" but the more chickens the merrier.
wink.png

ETA: As soon as they get here, I'll post some pics.
cool.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom