That's ONE....Countdown to SSS

What is it with most dog owners these days?

It's not "most" dog owners- Just too darn many!
I must say I've been lucky on the dog front! we live where most of us have 2 1/2 or 5 acres and most of us have a couple of dogs, But most of us are very good at keeping our dogs confined. I only see loose dogs when their owners are "power" walking and the dogs go on up ahead. And then I have a midnite walker and his dog "heels" perfectly. I guess what I'm saying is while I'm saying a prayer for Ellie (JJ think) I'll thank the big guy for keeping mine and your flock safe!

I hope you never see that dog again! But just as I would-if you do...SSS

Quote:
Cetawin,
I think you could have a new, very lucrative, business venture here. The possibilities would be endless.

Especially if I market the services on this forum.
big_smile.png
It is an idea....my services for ummmm chicks, fencing or coop materials! Yes that is a good idea. I must consider this...I do enjoy travel.
lol.png

I can see it now. Cetawin - Gun for hire.
cowboypistol.gif

ok i get it. deer hunters use dogs around here and about 2 weeks ago a couple of dogs with blaze orange collars were trying to get in my fenced chicken run. i really didnt want to kill them but grabbed the shotgun and shot a couple times at the ground near their legs. they ran away and i havent seen them since but if i do..........

Back
Top Bottom