The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Tracee Ellis Ross Wait GIF by BET Awards

The mRNA vaccines as well as the J&J will NOT give you COVID-19. They do not contain live virus, and neither does the flu vaccine! What most people experience post-vaccination are merely side effects, such as fever and aches and pains.

Oh, ok!! Thanks!!

Why do you put developed in quotes? I might just be stupid but I thought that literally anything manufactured had to be created and developed
Developed as in I feel like it hasn’t really been developed yet. Not very extensively, at least. There hasn’t been very much testing, which to me personally makes it not developed.

Well... technically, the vaccine gives you a minor case of COVID-19, so you would be getting it, but I see what you're trying to say.
The vaccine doesn't give you COVID-19 itself, it just gives you the RNA code that causes your body to produce COVID-19 spike proteins (not a live virus, not even a dead virus; just the spike proteins, which can't harm you or multiply). Your body builds up immunity (antibodies and memory cells) to the spike protein so that when you come into contact with the real virus, your body recognizes it and has what it needs to quickly take action and eradicate it (before you can get sick).

I mean that terms such as "pandemic" become meaningless when you redefine them at will, such as by saying "it's not really a pandemic" when it clearly meets the conventional definition of "pandemic", i.e., having spread very widely.
Well, my opinion is that COVID is not a pandemic.

I’ll be leaving now before this thread will surely be locked. 🙄🤚

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom