The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I understand statistics well enough to know that a sample that consists of just your family members isn't large enough to extrapolate to the entire population. Especially when you're using it only to "prove" your own biased theories. Trust me, you aren't the only one here who had covid even if you're more blasé than most. Too blasé to be a medical professional. Those are frontline workers, not remote workers. I imagine they have more firsthand experience than you and have seen far worse outcomes than your family. I'm also sure they'd tell you not every fatality was obese or poor or lacking whatever virtue you seem to believe is a panacea.
Oh, I absolutely agree that anecdotal evidence isn’t representative of reality. But the CDC validates my assumption - that to the overwhelming majority of the population, COVID is not dangerous. Additionally, the data tells is that the overwhelming majority of people who had poor outcomes - either death or significant illness - had multiple major health problems (comorbidities if death was the outcome). Obesity, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure - top three. What are #2 and #3 a result of most times? #1.

One day we’ll look back and realize they knew hey could make sheep out of us. Money and power.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spenc...utes-fauci-efficacy-of-mask-mandates-n2589990
The government mandates that we pay taxes. Do you pay your taxes Disheygirl? Baaaaaaaaaaa!

The government of many states requires that people wear seatbelts. Do you wear your seatbelst Disheygirl? Baaaaaaaaaaaa!

The government requires that children be educated either at home or at school. Baaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The government requires food producers to do their work in safe and sanitary ways to protect the public. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

The government mandates that we pay taxes. Do you pay your taxes Disheygirl? Baaaaaaaaaaa!

The government of many states requires that people wear seatbelts. Do you wear your seatbelst Disheygirl? Baaaaaaaaaaaa!

The government requires that children be educated either at home or at school. Baaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The government requires food producers to do their work in safe and sanitary ways to protect the public. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
:goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom