The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the thing everyone most people I’ve already made up their minds and their opinion of this Covid and no one’s mind is going to be changed if you want to get the Vax cool if you don’t cool no one and I mean no one should be trying to tell others what to do with their lives bodies etc.
you said earlier you were high risk. what makes you so?

i can honestly say i've never watched cnn a day in my life. do you care to debate the facts i've presented or are you going to continue kicking your feet?
What you’ve presented is telling me that you’ve read documents regarding covid. And I’m informing you that I have too. The fundamental crux of the matter is that I don’t & won’t ever get this experimental shot. It’s my choice. My body. My opinion. My life.
You don’t like that do you?

What you’ve presented is telling me that you’ve read documents regarding covid. And I’m informing you that I have too. The fundamental crux of the matter is that I don’t & won’t ever get this experimental shot. It’s my choice. My body. My opinion. My life.
You don’t like that do you?
i don't care one way or another what you do with your body or your life.

i'm asking for a conversation based on what you've learned and to see the sources you get your information from.

Are they old?
Pre-existing conditions/ co-morbities?
Was their vaccine a long time ago and the immunity has faded over time?
Do they live or work in espeically high risk environments?

Most likely!
Nope. Young healthy people whom cluelessly or with coercion got the experimental shot and are regretting it now. Very very sad I’d say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom