The 10th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post the total chicks you hatched here in this thread, so we can get them recorded.
Thanks!

41 set, 9 hatched :/

0/7 midget white turkey
0/12 bantam partridge Wyandotte (only 9 went into bator, other 3 cracked badly in shipping; 8 out of those 9 were clear)
1/6 Isabel cuckoo orp
3/12 glw/slw (only 10 went in, 1 was rotten on arrival and 1 cracked in shipping)
5/6 backyard mix from home

41 set, 9 hatched :/

0/7 midget white turkey
0/12 bantam partridge Wyandotte (only 9 went into bator, other 3 cracked badly in shipping; 8 out of those 9 were clear)
1/6 Isabel cuckoo orp
3/12 glw/slw (only 10 went in, 1 was rotten on arrival and 1 cracked in shipping)
5/6 backyard mix from home
It is too bad you did not get any turkeys or wyandottes to hatch!

These are the shipped egg hatches:
20190424_211355-COLLAGE.jpg

All of the ones that hatched from my flock's egg look more or less the same:
20190424_204943.jpg

Aww all the babies are so cute!!

I was planning to join along with this but my tired brain was a week ahead and I put the eggs under on March 23rd instead of March 30th! :he
I still ended up with some very cute chicks though! There's 6 mille fleur duccles and 1 mille fleur d'uccle x EE. Even though they were a week early than I had planned it was still very fun! I usually start hatching in June so starting in March was a bit early for me and I was worried about the cold weather but it all went well!

Aww all the babies are so cute!!

I was planning to join along with this but my tired brain was a week ahead and I put the eggs under on March 23rd instead of March 30th! :he
I still ended up with some very cute chicks though! There's 6 mille fleur duccles and 1 mille fleur d'uccle x EE. Even though they were a week early than I had planned it was still very fun! I usually start hatching in June so starting in March was a bit early for me and I was worried about the cold weather but it all went well!
Congratulations on the hatch!

Please post some pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom