The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha too funny- if so my (almost) 2 year old will have to share birthdays with her. she was apirl 5th in 2013. I actually DID hatch chicks that year... it was more than crazy.
Don't have any good "candling" photos but here is my version of how my "hatch a long" is going:

Can I still join in the competitions and donate the prize if I win so we can have another competition. I don't expect you to post stuff to England!

It's also a quiet one for us. Thinking I'll just set them on the date set here, because inevitably they take a couple of days to hatch. Before, on, and after the set date is what I can expect.
LOL. My last hatch half of them pipped day 19 and hatched day 20, the rest pipped and hatched between 20/21 so my hatch was complete by the night of 21. Hoping for the same thing this time...lol

bauere04,tarnis,nate1thegreat1,SoManyHats,LadyCluck77,Ryoohkey,18angovem,Razadia,Peep-Chicken,La Condessa,CherMoz,mrwoodboat,Darnbunnies,GoldieFlocks,Salmonfood,ameeks,suebgbr,Karenerwin,BRogo,Frea Pfeff,Fyremelody,ShelbyCoral,arerareegg ranch,jerrimr85,adfields0609,Tara Bella Birds, Sherri Dowey, Mmspoerr, JoyfulPromise,kittydoc,judy mclean,Lots A Cluckin, gmawhimsy,bantambury,SwedishDude99,minihorse927,beckb1971,ParklandPoultry,lugnut151,Dustystrail,pickitfarm,hallingham, and AmyLynn2374

Welcome to the 2015 Easter Hatch A Long!
jumpy.gif

I am very sad, this is the first year since I found out about the easter hatch a long that I can't participate. I am due to have a baby april 2nd, so hatching chicks that week seems like a bad idea. haha (I am actually hatching all my chicks for the year right now) I hope to follow along and "hatch vicariously" through you guys. fingers crossed for lots of healthy spring chicks!
Sorry to hear that but, congrats

haha too funny- if so my (almost) 2 year old will have to share birthdays with her. she was apirl 5th in 2013. I actually DID hatch chicks that year... it was more than crazy.
Don't have any good "candling" photos but here is my version of how my "hatch a long" is going:

Look how cute you are! Waiting for baby pictures for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom