The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TJ I HOPE MINE LOOK LIKE THIS
wee.gif

i feel like ive had the worst luck with my first shipped eggs...i hope both hatch...i havent seen much movement today

My hatch day does not start till 6:00 PM on Saturday. However, I have 2 pips already both of them in my Barnevelder x CL hybrids. Have not seen that cross before so very excited to see what the chicks look like. 1st pip happened 3 hrs ago so I have to keep myself from interfering.

BTW my PI24 surprisingly kept humidity constant at 65% all day long. After the pip it went up to 67 but still in safe territory!

I searched on Amazon but couldn't find it. Can you share a link so I can look it up for next time.
Thanks!

I am going to try to find it - but I do not know how to post a link. Last time I tried was a bust. If I can't, I will tell you where to look.

TJ I HOPE MINE LOOK LIKE THIS
wee.gif

i feel like ive had the worst luck with my first shipped eggs...i hope both hatch...i havent seen much movement today

I keep sending warm fuzzy Serama thoughts your way! These three are from pen #3. Same as yours I think? Seramas are not the easiest, especially shipped, but if you want to try more later, I'll send you more!
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom