The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the first page of the thread a and look for the link to the guide to assisted hatching.

Definitely give it more time--It should hatch on it's own but you have to watch them.

I do not assist any more but it is a decision you need to make.
I agree!

I wasn't able to find the link:/

well i set 12 eggs on march 16 and only 6 has made it to lock down well its not midnight yet and a lil booger has pipped lol hang in there easter chick
fl.gif
pop.gif
bun.gif

Well, the Easter stuff is all set up for the kiddo (he's getting his size garden tools - so cute!
yesss.gif
) and no more action on my pip (
sad.png
) so I guess it's bedtime. Can't be a grouch for Easter! Hopefully we will awaken to a cute little chick.
fl.gif

@Junibutt my favorite egg, the barnevelder x CL finally hatched!!! I was getting worried. So far from you I have 1 Brahma X, 2 Australorps X, and the Barnevelder
1f60a.png
I'm still hoping for the other 3 Brahmas!
Your hatch day probably still has some hours to go right? You should probably wait at least a complete day has passed after the hatch date and then check those eggs.

The rainbow loom bands are all falling off. I did finally realize that the EEs have fluffy cheeks. And the majority of my brown eggs (mixes) are hatching yellow. So yellow without puffy cheeks should be mine.

Pics!

Last edited:

What should I do in this situation?? It looks like this poor guy is shrink wrapped in his membrane.. I was worried about him BC he had a big air bubble before so I candled him and this is what I saw. The air bubble almost takes up half the shell now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom