The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

I am in.  Not going to miss this one.   Hope find some of those cotti colored egges  But I cannot remember what chicken lays them.  They more brick red colored  a friend wants some.  Anybody know what they are?

How about speckled dark brown eggs? These are from my welsummers. Though, if you are looking for a Terra cotta, black copper Marans are a darker brown!

Last edited:
We have some wonderful prize donations! We are a bit shy on hatching egg donations for prizes. And we know how all of you LOVE hatching eggs! If you would like to donate hatching eggs for a contest prize, please PM me.

Only a few more days until set day for Emu eggs! If you are hatching emu's, get your eggs ready!

emu: approx. 53 days to hatch - set Feb 2nd (for you "serious" hatchers)

Quote: sure looks like it does, your using the wrap to keep the legs in, smarts! thank you so much!

Quote:
I am in. Not going to miss this one. Hope find some of those cotti colored egges But I cannot remember what chicken lays them. They more brick red colored a friend wants some. Anybody know what they are?
frow.gif

Winner #1 of the Random Posting Contest is............

Loc20chick

for posting here

Congratulations! You have won one of these chicken signs!
Courtesy of NotAFarm!

LL
@Loc20chick CONGRATS!!!!

Quote: so pretty!

We have some wonderful prize donations! We are a bit shy on hatching egg donations for prizes. And we know how all of you LOVE hatching eggs! If you would like to donate hatching eggs for a contest prize, please PM me.
highfive.gif

Back
Top Bottom