The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Not sure if anyone will remember I was worried about my hen..she's ok! I was quite worried about her yesterday. Had egg shell and the white fall out, and she was just standing around fluffed up. I got all of that off of her, and now she is acting just fine. Preening on the back porch step with two others. I think she was just stressed to have something hanging there that she couldn't get off!
oh good news!!!

So how is everyone's day going?
awww so sorry about another chicken!!!

I loved my peafowl great to hatch, but when they become very loud and honky like or something I cant explain, maybe someone has a video of their sounds.. It actually annoyed me the male would not shut up when I was outside and it drove me insane and he did it at night as well!!!
:love
It is ok.. I lost another chicken today and it is my birthday so It is saddening since it was one of my only layers right now
Aww that's terrible. :( :hugs

@nate1the1great1
giphy.gif

0094.gif
oyster-happy-birthday.gif

fireworks_animated-gif.gif
images
Funny-Gifs-Happy-Birthday.gif
giphy.gif
Happy-birthday-fail-GIF.gif
richard-simmons-birthday.jpg

80629-happy-birthday-gif-kGzm.gif
BIRTHDAY-GIF.gif

I loved my peafowl great to hatch, but when they become very loud and honky like or something I cant explain, maybe someone has a video of their sounds.. It actually annoyed me the male would not shut up when I was outside and it drove me insane and he did it at night as well!!!
beautiful Sally! We call the honk the clown car horn, and I think their howl sounds like a super loud cat meow :lol

Back
Top Bottom