The 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!!

Posting to keep up. Not sure if I'll be setting or not. I'll hav to see how my Valentines Hatch sell. 79 hatched on Monday and Tuesday. I helped one out this morning and see how it is doing later.

I'll be sending some eggs to @Cynthia12 to hatch.

PM me when you want me to ship them if you're wanting them for the Hatch-A-Long.

Last edited:
Posting to keep up. Not sure if I'll be setting or not. I'll hav to see how my Valentines Hatch sell. 79 hatched on Monday and Tuesday. I helped one out this morning and see how it is doing later.

PM me when you want me to ship them if you're wanting them for the Hatch-A-Long.
Wow! Nice numbers draye!
thumbsup.gif

That's a whole lot 'o little chickies!

Okay I know you are no supposed to help chicks but should i help this one? He's 2 days late and has not pecked away anything over the corse or 12hrs including yesterday... I really don't want to lose him and hope someone will reply fast

Okay I know you are no supposed to help chicks but should i help this one? He's 2 days late and has not pecked away anything over the corse or 12hrs including yesterday... I really don't want to lose him and hope someone will reply fast

I have helped chicks and they have done fine. It could be stuck or didnt turn right in the egg. I use tweezers and chip away at the outer shell all the way around the egg really slow. Stop if you see blood, means its not ready. Dont help with the inner soft shell. If it cant break through that you probably dont want that chick anyways cause its more than likely really weak.

I have helped chicks and they have done fine. It could be stuck or didnt turn right in the egg. I use tweezers and chip away at the outer shell all the way around the egg really slow. Stop if you see blood, means its not ready. Dont help with the inner soft shell. If it cant break through that you probably dont want that chick anyways cause its more than likely really weak.

I saw blood so i stoped I'll wait till tonight.

So, you are having a pretty good hatch with your eggs now?

Back
Top Bottom