The 9th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong!

Thought you were going to find an internal pip picture. :pop
Here is a good one. :)
CandlingImage18.jpg

I'm Giving up! I quit! NO MORE CHICKENS!
I'm just burned out and tired of these little things!

The first person that asks can have all of my incubators, all of my tons of chickens.. all the feed accessories.. and every chicken related item I own!

I'm out of here! NO MORE CHICKENS FOR FARMER CONNIE.. I"m moving to the City! Later Gator!
chicken plop 69.gif

n.gif
phuny.gif
knee slapper laugh.gif

april fools day.gif

laugh 76.gif
APRIL FOOLS!
laugh.gif

chickn emoji.gif
glitter chucker.gif
chick jump.gif
tiny chick fart.gif

laugh on side roll over (1).gif

Since I'm @ day 23 and no pips, I went ahead and did the water test. I've got 2 instead of 1 moving around. Phew. I didn't want one growing up all by itself.
I think I'm going to buy a bator so that I can do staggered hatches.
Let them both go til day 26, sometimes they are delayed! Also I'd keep the one that didn't move for now...it could just be tired. <3

I just put Sebastopol goose eggs in the incubator 4 days ago and tonight! Once I separate out my call ducks I can get started with them. I am sure I can start more eggs for Easter, so I am in. Yeah! Spring is coming!
:wee
Seven Sebastopol goslings went into lockdown and all hatched! Happy Easter everyone. Anyone in northwest Washington state want to buy a gosling? Curly breasted, colors and white, straight run.

Attachments

• IMG_1658.jpg
    IMG_1658.jpg
    583.7 KB · Views: 6

The first person that asks can have all of my incubators, all of my tons of chickens.. all the feed accessories.. and every chicken related item I own!

I'm out of here! NO MORE CHICKENS FOR FARMER CONNIE.. I"m moving to the City! Later Gator!
View attachment 1320078

:yuckyuck:clap:lau

View attachment 1320078

Had me for a second....

Back
Top Bottom