The adventures of Barbara (BR)

The world will be missing out on great talent if you don't put Barbara's stories into a book! You (and Barbara) are just fantastic! thank you for making my day!

Thank you, everyone, for continuing to support Barbara's adventures. She is a lot of fun to write about. I'm glad she can bring a smile to your day like she does mine!

Note to Wyandotte fans: "Walter" has grown up! He had an affair with one of the crazy Ameraucana sisters a half hour ago. It is too awful to contemplate the offspring of that cross: BLRW and Silver Ameraucana! Oh No!!! Well, I guess a guy's gotta learn. . . I will have to go out and check that the Ameraucana is not flat as a pancake.

Last edited:
Quote:
I think everyone should name one of their barred rocks (or cochins, or Marans or . . . ) "Barbara". They just have a certain attitude. Like naming your son "Michael". Everyone knows a "Michael" who is a pistol. Even the middle name of Michael will work. I have a son Michael and a grandson Ryan Michael. They can think of all kinds of mischief. Same with Barbara.

Quote:
The two of you don't just brighten up *our* days, MrsChickendad. When I was out to dinner with my fiance on Monday night I told him about Barbara's adventures. He started laughing and by the time I was done he was doing the "Show Off Your Back Teeth" guffaw. Please give Barbara our love. You two are wonderful.
bow.gif

Quote:
The two of you don't just brighten up *our* days, MrsChickendad. When I was out to dinner with my fiance on Monday night I told him about Barbara's adventures. He started laughing and by the time I was done he was doing the "Show Off Your Back Teeth" guffaw. Please give Barbara our love. You two are wonderful.
bow.gif

Hang on to that boy! He is a Chicken Man!

Back
Top Bottom