The adventures of Barbara (BR)

Quote:
Hmmm......last time is was "Chicken Presents"...what next?
tongue.png

I absolutely Love your stories! I just finished all seventy five pages in my free time of the last couple days! Theyr'e great! Can't wait for the next edition!

Welcome! Barbara is always happy to have new readers. With the advent of spring, she anticipates many new adventures. There are always new plants to eat and lots of babies to show the Barred Rock Way, even if they are not technically Barred Rocks!
jumpy.gif
Which reminds me, the 10' bed of hostas Barbara and Buffy ate down to the ground last year is not showing any signs of life. Back to the greenhouse!
duc.gif

It would be such fun to see a list of Barbara the Barred Rock followers. We all love your stories so much, Mrs. Chickendad!!

The little girl in your avator is such a cutey.....just adore that perky tail!! Any chance of a recent photo?

Hope you and your girls are all enjoying a beautiful Spring day!! (More chances of Barbara stories!!!)

Thanks, Specklesmom, here ya go! She's just coming around from the "awkward" stage, but I think she was the cutest baby chick ever. She was hatched from a shipped egg from California, and she has a brother just like her.
12082_baby_fern_pullet_7_wks.jpg

The Homeliest Little Rooster

As long as I am updating, here is a picture of the Homliest Little Rooster. His looks have not improved since his last photo session. . . sigh . . .
12082_frizzle_mottle_45_wks_side.jpg

The little girl is still darling, but that baby pic with the perky tail is the best ever. Makes me smile every time.

Poor little rooster still has a way to go though.....He must have a great personality.

I must be an over-dedicated fan of Barbara-The One And Only (not to mention your wonderful writing)....I just re-read the entire 75 pages. I'd forgotten how much I laughed over the little rooster who got one leg up on Barbara when she took off running and he was hopping along to keep up just as if he was riding a scooter!! So many wonderful stories of Barbara's adventures. You've given many of us lots and lots of smiles and happy moments reading about chicken antics. Thanks so much!!

Back
Top Bottom