The African and Chinese goose thread!!

Pics
Glad you found the Africans you want, but how did you lose 7 geese? Did you leave them behind in the cinema, or did a fox come visiting or something?
caf.gif

Turned out there werent any africans so ill wait again :/ and yea my geese didnt come home saterday night so i went to look for then and i found a feather trail so i knew that there was a pred and next morning i saw a fox running around the field :(

Turned out there werent any africans so ill wait again
hmm.png
and yea my geese didnt come home saterday night so i went to look for then and i found a feather trail so i knew that there was a pred and next morning i saw a fox running around the field
sad.png
Must have been a whole family of foxes to take 7, so very sorry for your losses.

Nope sadly it was one fox but my geese where stuck at a bunch of gates and the fox just killed as many as he could since he knows im going to throw the dead one away for him later and some geese did escape the fox but went into others ppls property :/ and some geese arent still found yet

Wow, I just caught up on this thread. Serv, very sorry to hear of your losses! Hope you have a safe place to keep your geese until you can trap that nasty fox!

Nope sadly it was one fox but my geese where stuck at a bunch of gates and the fox just killed as many as he could since he knows im going to throw the dead one away for him later and some geese did escape the fox but went into others ppls property :/ and some geese arent still found yet

So sorry Serv! I lost a goose to being egg bound last year.

Nope sadly it was one fox but my geese where stuck at a bunch of gates and the fox just killed as many as he could since he knows im going to throw the dead one away for him later and some geese did escape the fox but went into others ppls property
hmm.png
and some geese arent still found yet
I am so very sorry.
hugs.gif
Just devastating! I would be sick over it. I lost 2 goslings to a fox last year and still get upset every time i think about it. I keep all my pens wired with electric fence now, and If they are our free ranging I am with them, and carry a rifle. Hope you find your missing geese.

Thanks to ye all ,but ya it happens but i just hope it dosent again so i will have to put up better fencing in that little corner of my field
and i am looking forward to breeding season so i can breed millions of goslings :)

Back
Top Bottom