The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

WELL FIGURED I WOULD POST...GFF IS SENDING THE CEMANI WILL BE HERE THURSDAY...IM SO PUMPED....MAN I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW ST PATTIES DAY IS JUST AWESOME RIGHT ABOUT NOW..I GOT AN UNEXPECTED CALL FROM THEM...AND JEN WAS THERE TO TELL ME MY BIRDS WERE ON THERE WAY...IM SO EXCITED....SO I HAVE CEMANI AND HONAS COMING...I SHALL GO AND GET THE BROODER READY

WELL FIGURED I WOULD POST...GFF IS SENDING THE CEMANI WILL BE HERE THURSDAY...IM SO PUMPED....MAN I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW ST PATTIES DAY IS JUST AWESOME RIGHT ABOUT NOW..I GOT AN UNEXPECTED CALL FROM THEM...AND JEN WAS THERE TO TELL ME MY BIRDS WERE ON THERE WAY...IM SO EXCITED....SO I HAVE CEMANI AND HONAS COMING...I SHALL GO AND GET THE BROODER READY
Congrats Birdman...you know i am gonna wanna see them when i come to do testing!! Btw my Npip Cert still hasnt arrived of course today is only just a week but it seems like forever.

Yes, good luck indeed! I'm excited for you, BirdMan!

I set Ayam Cemani eggs in the incubator on the 13th, and Sebright eggs on the 14th. The power, however, went out last Sunday night for EIGHT HOURS during a wind storm. I immediately went into panic mode, throwing blankets over the bators and placing mugs of hot water inside of them. Even worse, I had a couple final projects for class due that I couldn't submit online (it's my last quarter of college, I'm done as of today), and I had to study for a final exam by candlelight. It was a rough night.

BUT... I woke up today, hopeful. It is still extremely early, but I candled.

AND I SEE VEINING!
wee.gif

Finals week has stressed me to tears, especially since I work full-time and the store I work in has been so busy. This was SUCH a nice surprise! I was doing the happy dance all morning.

If I can get at least ONE of these little buggers to hatch, I will be ecstatic!

SUCH a wonderful end to a horrific finals week!

Here's to seeing some new Ayam Cemani and Wyandotte banty babies on April 3rd! And NEVER having to take another college course again!

Just had to share the good news!

Last edited:
there in michigan...just not here yet...but cant wait...have spoken to gff several times and they are wonderful....very surprised to see them show up so early..i wasnt supposed to get them until april....but better sooner then later....i also have some great info about what pens they came from as they have different pens of birds...i guess they imported couple sets of birds....its so awesome when you can track all the way back to the imported bird and what pen they came from.....thanks again gff...your the best

there in michigan...just not here yet...but cant wait...have spoken to gff several times and they are wonderful....very surprised to see them show up so early..i wasnt supposed to get them until april....but better sooner then later....i also have some great info about what pens they came from as they have different pens of birds...i guess they imported couple sets of birds....its so awesome when you can track all the way back to the imported bird and what pen they came from.....thanks again gff...your the best
I've heard other people talking about pens and imports....like Import 2 Pen A and Pen B etc. Hope they get here soon and safe.

I stayed home and knocked out the pictures of each of my birds for sale...

pictures coming Today!!!! To those who pm me, check your pm...

Soon I will post them... after those interested decide which bird they want...

Last edited:
Here are my 2nd gen birds which im selling...
If you are interested in buying and seeing more detailed photos of each...pm me...

Mind you, it is first come first served and there are 4 people in line now... Looking...

Back
Top Bottom