The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

That's ridiculous, they even say they crossed a cemani with another bird to get that, so they're not cemani, they're mutts. They say that they're mixes in the description but not in the title...

Last edited:
In case anyone is wondering what a cross between an Ayam Cemani and a True Blue Wheaten Ameraucana looks like:

Black or clear toenails... Half seemed to have inherited the beards and fluffy cheeks.

Their skin is super dark, and their legs almost look purple... probably something to do with the fact that my Blue Wheaten Ameraucana has dark blue legs.

I can't wait to see how these adorable little mutts feather out!

Last edited:
In case anyone is wondering what a cross between an Ayam Cemani and a True Blue Wheaten Ameraucana looks like: Black or clear toenails... Half seemed to have inherited the beards and fluffy cheeks. Their skin is super dark, and their legs almost look purple... probably something to do with the fact that my Blue Wheaten Ameraucana has dark blue legs. I can't wait to see how these adorable little mutts feather out!
They are super cute!

In case anyone is wondering what a cross between an Ayam Cemani and a True Blue Wheaten Ameraucana looks like:

Black or clear toenails... Half seemed to have inherited the beards and fluffy cheeks.

Their skin is super dark, and their legs almost look purple... probably something to do with the fact that my Blue Wheaten Ameraucana has dark blue legs.

I can't wait to see how these adorable little mutts feather out!

standards shmandards , they are beautiful and chickens. if you get a solid black one that laid blue or green eggs it would be an improvement to both breeds
hugs.gif
hope im not offending any one

just curious for all the people that breed these birds...has anyone ever heard of category 1-5 in these birds pertaining to the defects and what country they came from....or is this just some guy making something up...

Back
Top Bottom