The Anime/Manga Chat Thread!

Well, he always would try and get my attention, we traded candy, he's like, my best friend besides AngryChicken14 (She doesn't want me saying her name, so I just said her BYC username) , we hung out together all the time. So my desk is somewhat close to mine, and he was ripping paper, so I turned to look, and he was ripping uneeded graph paper out of his graph paper notebook, and I saw TWO DIFFERENT SHEETS WITH MY NAME ON THEM! I was like
ep.gif
in my head. I haven't said anything to him but AAAH! It's driving me a little crazy...

Well, he always would try and get my attention, we traded candy, he's like, my best friend besides AngryChicken14 (She doesn't want me saying her name, so I just said her BYC username) , we hung out together all the time. So my desk is somewhat close to mine, and he was ripping paper, so I turned to look, and he was ripping uneeded graph paper out of his graph paper notebook, and I saw TWO DIFFERENT SHEETS WITH MY NAME ON THEM! I was like
ep.gif
in my head. I haven't said anything to him but AAAH! It's driving me a little crazy...
^^ cool :p

Back
Top Bottom