The Anime/Manga Chat Thread!

Ya :3 it's just, i couldn't move really any of my limbs except my head & neck ._. annnnnd it turns out i picked the perfect night, because Yuyuko wasn't home :p

^^

hugs.gif
.___. I'll speak with Madoka. (We have also become good friends, ololol.)
Hmm... what did I do last time I was there... I think it was that I met Avan and America, stopped to talk to Ragna-sama (who I randomly passed in town), headed to the Phantomhive manor to check on the other servants, only to be told that Ciel and Sebastian are in London (NOO.). I also learned that the Phantomhive manor's maid, (who is also a really good friend of mine) Mey rin, has a RAGING crush on Sebastian... ohdearsweetprussia this is not going to end well... *shudder* So, I went to Kagutsuchi and bought some stuff. Then kinda wandered around, and was thinking about soon renting a dragon to fly in the skies of the animeverse. :D Funfun.
OHMYGOD. I just found a Minecraft creeper Shimeji in my Vocaloid Shimeji folder... schweeeeeet. :3

.___. I'll speak with Madoka. (We have also become good friends, ololol.)
Hmm... what did I do last time I was there... I think it was that I met Avan and America, stopped to talk to Ragna-sama (who I randomly passed in town), headed to the Phantomhive manor to check on the other servants, only to be told that Ciel and Sebastian are in London (NOO.). I also learned that the Phantomhive manor's maid, (who is also a really good friend of mine) Mey rin, has a RAGING crush on Sebastian... ohdearsweetprussia this is not going to end well... *shudder* So, I went to Kagutsuchi and bought some stuff. Then kinda wandered around, and was thinking about soon renting a dragon to fly in the skies of the animeverse. :D Funfun.
OHMYGOD. I just found a Minecraft creeper Shimeji in my Vocaloid Shimeji folder... schweeeeeet. :3
No no, it's fine. Don't worry about it.

ah, sweeeeeet :3

It's alright, i got connections also; including Madoka-chan too :p

Dunno :p but yay for minecraft :3
Mmkay, whatever you say.
OHMYGODIT'SCOLD. But I don't wanna shut my window.

Oh, Meyrin just stopped by... Thanks for the cookies~! *omnomtom* :D

*after Meyrin leaves* *whispers* you had better watch your step around Sebastian, Meyrin... I'm watching you. >-> (She apparently has the hugest crush on Sebastian EVER.)

*sniff* SEBBIE'S IN LONDON I'M ALL ALONE D:

Mmkay, whatever you say.
OHMYGODIT'SCOLD. But I don't wanna shut my window.

Oh, Meyrin just stopped by... Thanks for the cookies~! *omnomtom* :D

*after Meyrin leaves* *whispers* you had better watch your step around Sebastian, Meyrin... I'm watching you. >-> (She apparently has the hugest crush on Sebastian EVER.)

*sniff* SEBBIE'S IN LONDON I'M ALL ALONE D:
don't worry :3

hey, least it ain't hot :p

awesome~ my friend Miko sometimes brings cookies ^^ sometimes i give her cookies :p

This is what i do when someone that close is away: invite bunches of friends over/have a party :p

Back
Top Bottom