The app is absolutely terrible

LamarshFish

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 26, 2015
Hoping this feedback will help resolve some issues. I continue to have problems with the app on my iPhone 8. It is just absolutely terrible, so frustrating I cannot even use it. Most of the problems occur while I am trying to post, and seem to be with scrolling and the screen automatically zooming in for no reason at all, making it very hard to continue typing. It also seemingly redirects me to pages I never wanted it to go to, and then there's no back button to get back to where I was! Here are a few screen shots I snapped when I could literally do nothing else but close the app completely and restart it. I couldn't even finish writing THIS post using then app these problems were so bad, I had to put my phone down and use my laptop. Even looking at the photos makes me dizzy lol.

IMG_2739.PNG
IMG_2740.PNG
IMG_2740.PNG
IMG_2741.PNG

Last edited:
Yes! Like @Blooie said I just use my phone's browser. I hate to say it but the app was so hard to navigate that I just plain deleted it. I prefer to use my computer, it's much easier.

We've submitted an updated version to the iTunes app store 4 days ago and are waiting for them to review / approve it.

Awesome! Don't worry, I haven't given up hope for the app, I understand this kind of stuff is tough and can take time to get working properly. I have appreciated your attentiveness to these kinds of issues!

IMG_0521.PNG
IMG_0522.PNG
Currently having the same problem on my iPad...when use the web browser I constantly get pop up ads....very frustrating. Screen shots are today when I am trying to have conversation and my top menu bar just shows up in the middle of the screen.....

Back
Top Bottom