The Bantam Thread!

Quote:
That's what i thought they were but wasn't sure. They are PRETTY!!

Mine are on the second page: Martha and Abby
thumbsup.gif

I see them now!!! They are pretty too!!!
thumbsup.gif
love.gif

Last edited:
19hhbelgian, I love your frizzles. i love when they are getting their feathers in, such small bodies but the feathers make them look huge. i'm hopping to get some more cochins so i can breed them with my frizzle cochins, yours are beautiful. i've only hatched either all black hens or black roosters with tan "highlights". Is it true that if you breed frizzles too much the chicks won't be able to grow feathers? Is it also true that you can't win a poultry show with a feather footed frizzle but you can with a non feather footed one?

Last edited:
Augh! This tread is just so bad for me! I just got 6 new bantam hens in January now I am stomping my feet looking at pics making a list and adding to it twice...Augh! The silver sea brights have been on my list for a long time but now I want more than just that. You know I am going to have to run over to another thread and look at the standard sizes too So I can add add to the flock to even out the numbers. Augh..I give up...need to fence in half the DH field by the garages in the back acre. Just have to convince him that chickens will kill skeeters back there. Its time for an aspirin and bed.

Back
Top Bottom