The Banty Tractor is ALMOST FINISHED! 2/28

Zahboo

Simply Stated
10 Years
Feb 3, 2009
Hope Mills, NC
I am starting my Banty Tractor!!!!

I am making a page for it. Also I am hopefully going to have it entered in the Spring contest.

The tractor is 8x4. That is all you can see now, because... well....... that's all there is! Follow this post every few days and it will begin taking shape!

woot.gif

This is just the wood that I bought today. I spent 19.88, which isn't bad! Hopefully I can get the frame made up of this!!!

Woodonfloor218.jpg

This is the frame that is for the bottom. The long pieces are 8 foot, and the side peices are 32 (that way when added in with the 2 inches on each side, it's 3 foot)
NOT BAD FOR A TEEN!

basesetup.jpg

I apologize for my room around the coop. It gets dark so early, and after 7 is the only time I have to work on it. It is just easier to do it inside instead of arguing with the motion lights outside
lau.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I got the main frame. I haven't framed out the nest box, or actuall coop part, but it's major progress! Please excuse the mess!
hide.gif

chickentractor.jpg

woot.gif
Progress made! Although not a lot because the dog is attract to cars
barnie.gif
(he's okay)

Anyway, here is some pics of what I've done
cornerview.jpg

side.jpg

runthroughcoop.jpg

One picture is a corner view, one is looking from the end of the "run" towards the coop.
The other is a side.

So far I have spent $35 or LESS! I have all the plywood I need. I need to get 4 hinges is all! And some tin/suntuf

Back
Top Bottom