The birb king's chickens

Pics
I haven't posted on here in a few days but there is not much going on. I am done cleaning out the barn so now I just need to put the floor in and the hardware cloth up. Then the quail can be moved in. I think the one Serama egg should hatch soon, and here is a picture of momma and babies, cause why not?

Attachments

• 20230620_132600.jpg
    20230620_132600.jpg
    742.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 20230618_074227.jpg
    20230618_074227.jpg
    942.9 KB · Views: 13
I haven't posted on here in a few days but there is not much going on. I am done cleaning out the barn so now I just need to put the floor in and the hardware cloth up. Then the quail can be moved in. I think the one Serama egg should hatch soon, and here is a picture of momma and babies, cause why not?
Super adorable! :love

She's got a really nice tail!

Yokie Jr is broody again, so I gave her 2 pure Marans eggs, 2 Marans eggs that would be Olive Eggers, 1 Ameraucana, One EE, And one brahma x ameraucana mix egg. The 2 bantam hens broke one of the Marans eggs she was sitting on so I had to move them to a different pen for now
Good luck with the broody hatch!

This is Steve. We got him from someone that couldn't have roosters and needed a place for him to go. He is the most chill rooster I have ever seen! I mean, he is not scared of me, and if he gets attacked he literally doesn't even try to fight back, not even to the Seramas! I'm pretty sure he is a Biefelder which are known to be very laid back

Attachments

• 20230709_141142.jpg
    20230709_141142.jpg
    859.8 KB · Views: 10
This is Steve. We got him from someone that couldn't have roosters and needed a place for him to go. He is the most chill rooster I have ever seen! I mean, he is not scared of me, and if he gets attacked he literally doesn't even try to fight back, not even to the Seramas! I'm pretty sure he is a Biefelder which are known to be very laid back
He's pretty! :love

Yokie Jr is down to 3 eggs. One was broken by the other hens, and 3 were not fertile. When I was candling them, I accidently dropped one and it cracked of the floor. Thankfully it was not fertile and had nothing developing but the other chickens made quick work of it. 🫠 Those eggs are due next week. The one egg the Seramas were sitting on died and didn't hatch. I feel pretty sorry for them they wanted to be mothers so bad this year but all the none of the chicks survived. At least Muffin I'd doing a good job, her chicks are about 3 weeks old now and I think it's a pullet and a cockeral

Attachments

• 20230709_141022.jpg
    20230709_141022.jpg
    674 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom