The boys are now addicted LOL

smpezzi

Songster
11 Years
Jun 4, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Well it looks like our little farm will be growing more than we thought next month (at least hopefully) Hubby has decided he would like at least a pair of rouens so we have added those to the list, after much discussion we are adding two mini nubian goats hopefully next month provided I get their shelter finished and fencing finished before mid month that is, and the boys saw silkies for the first time live and in person and are in LOVE so we will be watching for about 4 silkies to add as well! In addition we also have the 17 chicks we got last month and the eggs in the bators and don't forget the 10 goldfish we just got and of course our dear puppers Luke OH and we are keeping our eyes open for a couple of farm kitties too! LOL You know what though? If they have to have addictions I figure animal addictions are the best as long as they all understand what it take to keep the animals healthy and happy
big_smile.png

OH and the best news is it looks like hubby may be getting a better job (at least better for his body and regular income) so we are keeping our fingers crossed for that we should know more today or tomorrow!!!!!!

Isn't it great when the family finally starts to take an interest in what you are doing outside and quits sitting around the tv and video games all day! My youngest daughter has adopted my new ameracauna pullet and can't wait for her first easter egg. My college age daughter hasn't even noticed the rooster crowing early in the morning and gets upset if something happens to one of the chicks. It's been fun so far!

It is wonderful! My 15 year old thought we had lost it when we started talking about getting chicks and begrudgingly got up to go to the swap with us, he ended up picking his own chick (Harley). We have all the neighborhood kids hanging around now too checking up on the chicks and trying to lay claim to eggs in the bators LOL.

Back
Top Bottom