The bumble foot has gotten worse :(

I am having success with some bumblefoot herbal stuff from moonlight herb farms, or something similar! I have a hen who I could not seem to get it cut out of her foot and I got tired of cutting on her. It took a while but it seems to have done better than anything else has.

It has swollen so much ..... I have antibiotics on hand amoxicillin and tylan is all I carry... I have draw needles if there's a possibility of me being able to extract and puss but I want to be very careful with her... Could it be that it did heal but is coming back??

I can totally relate to how scared you are, I had one of my girls attacked and for the first time I had to syringe fluids, I was terrified but had so much support from all of the wonderful people here. The next day when her condition worsened I had to put her down, again a first for me and if it was not for all the advice and support I received from all of the wonderful people here, I'm not sure I could have got through it. I understand that you don't want to hurt her, but if you don't get that cleared up she will only keep suffering until the worst happens. You have been given great advice and we are all here to support you. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom