The Bunny Chat Thread - For Bunny Owners

Hi! Does anyone have any good suggestions for a wire playpen I can use as a bunny run? I've been surfing Amazon but none of them seem right. Either the spacing is too wide, or the wall isn't high enough. What do you guys use?
Look up puppy pens or ferret pens. What type of rabbit? I wouldn’t think the spacing would be too wide on any of them.

You guys I’ve missed you :bun My bunnies are doing great and Snow is the cutest fluffiest bunny. She has crazy fuzzy hair between her ears and on her cheeks. I hope it stays like that.
I NEED PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Does anyone have any good suggestions for a wire playpen I can use as a bunny run? I've been surfing Amazon but none of them seem right. Either the spacing is too wide, or the wall isn't high enough. What do you guys use?
Is this an outdoor rabbit?
I would get something with a top, especially if he/she is outside all the time.
1602617622156.png
1602617641223.png
1602617660487.png

Rabbits who are red eyed white don't have worse eyesight than other rabbits to my knowledge. She might just be extra jumpy.
Where they have color (forgot the correct name) it’s like a very faded blue almost white. She’s not just red eyed. I’m glad she came to my house because she is truly loved. Anyone else would reject her, I’m sure.

Back
Top Bottom