THE BYC TRAVELING MASCOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROTFL!!!! When I saw that camo I thought, that's a duck blind!! Then I saw Beaker peeking through and realized it WAS a duck blind!!! LOL!!! Then I saw you had it posted as a deer blind and figured Beaker was greatly relieved over that!!!!!
wink.png
wink.png
clap.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
OMG! You're right!! It's the Indiana Jones' father's hat and glasses!! My son is going to love him. He's a huge Indy fan. Hope he brings some of those cookies with him.
wink.png

Quote:
OMG! You're right!! It's the Indiana Jones' father's hat and glasses!! My son is going to love him. He's a huge Indy fan. Hope he brings some of those cookies with him.
wink.png

OMG OMG you are soo right I think he looks like Sean Connery

:Woot sooo much fun for such a small duck
woot.gif

Thanks for the pics they are Great...

big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
wink.png

Sorry, the cookies are gone.
hide.gif

Henery got here Saturday, but unfortunately I had a catering event Sat and Sun and didn't have any time to take him around.

NOW the weather is taking a turn for the worse. Lots of rain forcasted for the next day or two. That cancels the flight around San Diego I had planned for today. I'll keep him for two more days in case the weather clears but if not, back in the box!.

Oh well, we are making the best of it at work today, and I have a few other Ideas, should be a fun day anyway!.
I'll have the pics ASAP!

Quote:
We have been dancing for the last 45 minutes....
bun.gif

I'm impressed! I didn't think DH left that much juice in those batteries
roll.png

After I shipped him I realized I should've packed more batteries in with him...

We talked quiet abit about where he had been and what he had seen. He really liked being at wegotchickens, but he did say that she spoils those d'Uccles just a little to much for his liking,lol!! I tried to tell him that it was ok.... that is what us chicken loving people do. Then we danced some to his lovely music....He does pretty good for a little fellow. I didn't get any pictures of us dancing, but I took a few snap shots this morning.....

Boy was he ready to get out of that box
HippyJim001.jpg

He met 2 of the house guest....
HippyJim029.jpg

and decided he needed a nap...
HippyJim005.jpg

I will post more when he wakes up....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom