The chicken breed Pavlov

Thanks, I have seen this article, I wondered if someone have a personal knowledge
Or experience with this breed. One of my Colleagues have received 21 eggs of this breed, and we have never had any experience with this breed.

Thanks, I have seen this article, I wondered if someone have a personal knowledge
Or experience with this breed. One of my Colleagues have received 21 eggs of this breed, and we have never had any experience with this breed.

You're welcome. I wish I could be of more help but I've never seen them and as far as I know, I don't know anyone else personally who has. Good luck in finding some more information on them.

You're welcome. I wish I could be of more help but I've never seen them and as far as I know, I don't know anyone else personally who has. Good luck in finding some more information on them.

Apparently in the US it's called a Pavlovskaya. Here's an article on the breed by Greenfire Farms :)

http://greenfirefarms.com/chicken/pavlovskaya/

I thank you both, we knew that it is a very rare breed but we didn't know that
Part of its history of nearly extinction! I think that we are very fortunate to received this eggs! ( we received them directly from Russia! In a very winding road ;)).
They are in the incubator now for the first 3 days, we hope that the fertility is good!

The Sheriff (user name) -thread starter of "Stella's social club." has had them from chicks to grown for a while. You could post on her thread to ask about them or PM her.

They were darling chicks, they looked like little old men with a black muffler around them.

The Sheriff (user name)  -thread starter of  "Stella's social club."  has had them from chicks to grown for a  while. You could post on her thread to ask about them  or PM her.

They were darling chicks, they looked like little old men with a black muffler around them.

Thank you, I certainly will do that!

I thank you both, we knew that it is a very rare breed but we didn't know that
Part of its history of nearly extinction! I think that we are very fortunate to received this eggs! ( we received them directly from Russia! In a very winding road
wink.png
).
They are in the incubator now for the first 3 days, we hope that the fertility is good!

You're welcome, and good luck with your hatch.

Back
Top Bottom