The Chicken Fire

chickenboy121

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 23, 2013
9
0
7
A couple months ago I went out of town and left 2 chicks in a cardboard box with all things they need for a while ,but on the 2nd night things went pretty bad. I had a clip-on lap with a infrared light and at the bottom of the box was wood chips. That night the lamp fell and it was so hot it caught the wood chips on fire and and turned the chicks to chicken nuggets
sad.png
Then it caught the BOX on fire and started a huge bonfire and when my grand parents figured out the house was filled with smoke.At the end that little incident cost them $7,500
 

theoldchick

The Chicken Whisperer
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
May 11, 2010
31,338
14,835
777
How awful! I'm sure many of us learned a lesson from your mistake. We simply must becareful with those heat lamps!
 

New posts New threads Active threads

Top Bottom