The Christmas Tree That Wasn't! Was Too! Was Not! No, Was TWO!

Cute..cute..cute idea! Good job!
clap.gif

Thanks Red, we had fun- but it's not going to make it to Jan. 6th, the cats are on a tear this morning and have begun disassembly! Cat knocks something off and the dog eats it.
roll.png

My daughter will love this! She has done nothing but whine and complain about how the tree smells (like pine, duh) and there's needles on the floor
barnie.gif

She would love a needleless tree that she could spray with febreeze or something similar
gig.gif

Nicely done!!!
clap.gif

thumbsup.gif

I really like that tree......

Can I tell you about the past 3 trees we have had????

First was branches of loblolly pines tied together....Hubby and I tied the branches together and made a tree out of it.....It has baling wire on it....It was pretty cool, except we had to tie it up by cross wires across the old room it was in...to keep it from toppling...From which we also tied ornaments so it looked on purpose

Second Year...... we cut a cedar tree ....smelled good but those cedar things fell off and we stepped on them in sock feet, they were link horrible, we were still pulling them out of our socks in Easter.....Ouch....

I really wanted a live tree but found nothing in our woods or those of neighbors...

So a few months ago I found a donated artificial tree at the recycle center,,,,, put in together but then no stand and many broken branches.... Well, I was supposed to repair it and and make a stand but the tree was just so broken up....

Decided okay that's it, no tree this year, tight budget and all of that, but just 2 weeks before Christmas, a wonderful prelit christmas tree was at the recycle table of our local conveneince center where we bring our trash........ I couldn't believe it....I almost cried. I brought it home all the parts were there, the lights worked and there was a stand..... It was soo really special.... How really blessed I was....

AND I love your tree, actually I was looking for a dead tree with good form also.....My boss where I used to work, had such a tree and painted it gold and put her fancy collectible ornaments on it.....And it started a trend in the office......but she did it cause she saw it some fancy magazine like Southern Living.....

Well I think you are the smartest recycler..... I'm now going to look at our recycle center and see if I can find the start of next years "bare tree"...

You've inspired me!

Have a blessed and Happy New Year.

Back
Top Bottom