The Christmas Tree That Wasn't! Was Too! Was Not! No, Was TWO!

Love it Ranchie............. and your creativity!..
hugs.gif

We are now pondering what to do with it! The brilliant idea
roll.png
wasn't thought through- being painted, I don't want to put it back out in the woods or chip it for mulch. Any ideas?

BTW bargain, GMTA???
lau.gif

Take it out to your yard put it in a large empty coffee can, add rocks to fill empty space and bury in the ground. Tie things on it for the wild birds to eat. I did that an old tree frame I had. (Not as many branches) I used 1/2 oranges, Apples, suet Seed balls and string Popcorn. I had it so that when I looked out my kitchen window, I could watch the birds enjoy the treats.

You did a great Job! Charlie Brown trees are my favorites.

The tree I have used for over 10 years now, is one my XDH made for me out of a large Tomato Cage. Turned upside down, wrapped with green Garland, a string of mini colored flashing lights and a big red bow on top. When the garland gets bad, you just replace it. Perfect tree. I store it in a large draw string black plastic trash bag. Put over the top and string on bottom. Inside of it I store another little fake tree in a burlap bag with a real wood trunk. fits in side the frame perfectly. set it up on a shelf in my Woman Cave to wait for next Christmas to bring cheer. I also have some really neat crystal hanging ornaments, hanging here and there. They always stay up. I have Crystal hanging things in some of my trees out side. I love how the sun make rainbows. That is my Christmas Tree Story.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom