The Cluck 'n Quack: Stories of our birds

Pics
Maybe, but I don’t think we will.
If you're getting them from Tractor Supply they are coming from a hatchery. The feed store I get mine from also orders from a hatchery. I've never ordered straight from a hatchery as they require larger orders and the chicks arrive in the mail. I'd rather see the chicks before buying and pick out the healthiest-looking ones.

If you're getting them from Tractor Supply they are coming from a hatchery. The feed store I get mine from also orders from a hatchery. I've never ordered straight from a hatchery as they require larger orders and the chicks arrive in the mail. I'd rather see the chicks before buying and pick out the healthiest-looking ones.
Bingo.

Say, I actually may have a spot open for naming a chick after you! What should I call it? TBN? 🤔 Or your real name perhaps?

Say, I actually may have a spot open for naming a chick after you! What should I call it? TBN? 🤔 Or your real name perhaps?
Aw, thanks...now I feel bad for pretending to whine about that earlier. haha
How about my name with "ie" on the end? Can I name one of my hens the feminine version of your name?

Fun fact: A farmer I knew named one of their goats after me... :p

Back
Top Bottom