The Cluck 'n Quack: Stories of our birds

Pics
Yeah, I just didn't feel like paying $100 on one order. I'm sure you understand.
:oops: I would definitely do it, just because that’s how I am (I’m really, really obsessed) :gig , but yes, I do understand. You have to do whatever is best for you, and only you know what that is. Can’t wait to see what ducklings you pick out from tractor supply!

:oops: I would definitely do it, just because that’s how I am (I’m really, really obsessed) :gig , but yes, I do understand. You have to do whatever is best for you, and only you know what that is. Can’t wait to see what ducklings you pick out from tractor supply!
Probably the runner mix thingy. We'll see.

Oh by the way- if we're only getting two Brahmas, that leaves spots for two more chicks! Which breeds should I get for these last two?

Probably the runner mix thingy. We'll see.

Oh by the way- if we're only getting two Brahmas, that leaves spots for two more chicks! Which breeds should I get for these last two?
Personally, I would go for fun ones like one Cream Legbar, and one Appenzeller Spitzhauben, but I’m not sure if you are looking for practical breeds, or not. Cream legbars are amazing though. They are sweet, and they lay blue eggs!

Personally, I would go for fun ones like one Cream Legbar, and one Appenzeller Spitzhauben, but I’m not sure if you are looking for practical breeds, or not. Cream legbars are amazing though. They are sweet, and they lay blue eggs!
I dunno, I always thought they looked kinda funny... we'll see. Definitely in the range for something more fun than practical though!

I dunno, I always thought they looked kinda funny... we'll see. Definitely in the range for something more fun than practical though!
Which ones? Spitzhaubens or CCLs? Yeah, I kinda recommended two “weirder looking”/crested breeds. I think crested breeds are the best....:p

Well, let's put it this way: the money's coming out of my pocket and I only have so much.
Yeah, I get it. I tried to convince my parents to let me pay for an order of polish from Meyer Hatchery (‘cause, oh, their blue Polish are gorgeous, and I’ve been wanting a Houdan for too long!), but the answer was no.

Back
Top Bottom