The Cluck 'n Quack: Stories of our birds

Sorry, no offense Emma, I still like you.

But completely groundless, unreasonable, retarded hate for the color buff both cornfuses and completely sickens me.
I guess some people just don't have anything better to do. :idunno
Lol calm your bits. I tend to exaggerate and amplify my hate for the color buff. I actually got a buff orp two weeks ago lol.

E18ED90C-F370-414C-AFB9-4DD72CA985C2.jpeg

Lol calm your bits. I tend to exaggerate and amplify my hate for the color buff. I actually got a buff orp two weeks ago lol.

View attachment 3123424
I will say I find it interesting how when people hate on generally disliked breeds like silkies and naked necks, no one bats an eye. But the second someone mentions they dislike an extremely popular color, suddenly they’re bombarded with people flaming them for disliking their favorite color. Not that I mind. I wouldn’t be so open about disliking buff if I did, but it’s interesting. 🤔

I will say I find it interesting how when people hate on generally disliked breeds like silkies and naked necks, no one bats an eye. But the second someone mentions they dislike an extremely popular color, suddenly they’re bombarded with people flaming them for disliking their favorite color. Not that I mind. I wouldn’t be so open about disliking buff if I did, but it’s interesting. 🤔
Lol, I don't know. Some people seemed pretty dismayed that I don't like silkies. :lau

Back
Top Bottom