This project started around June 26th and here we are, almost two months later and I am finally going to post it on the forum because we are almost done! The story is on my BYC page, along with more pictures and a half of an explanation as to why it's just not to this stage. I'll give you the gist of it quickly, though. I got three Mille Fleur Bantam Cochins as a start to my own project from Erin (Msbear) on June 18th. I took my time drawing out coop options and finally came up with a 4x8 double coop to house my Cochins. It started with a 18" high run on the ground, a 2' to almost 4 1/2' inside area. I then added a half 2nd floor and placed the roost bar higher than that for a total of 4 levels. The entire build is a little over 6' with enough room for about 8 or 9 bantam Cochins on each side. I will eventually be building 4x8' runs to attach to the front of the coop. I am down to attaching the roofing, making the side doors, attaching wheels and hardware, attaching hardware cloth to the bottom and painting! There are some other small things I should do, like raise the inside ramp edges to keep the bedding in. I should also make a small edge on the 1/2 floor to keep bedding up there, too. Here's the most up to date picture, taken about 4hrs ago! We're so close! I can't wait to get the Cochins in it!