Name 3 Things You Did Or Will Do Today - 2024

Pics
Do you fight over whose chickens are cuter?
Mine I should say are more poor quality.
Sadly I did not know that when I bought them. They love me tho !
PXL_20240509_005142165~4.jpg

Finished Broody Coop for my wife, did a deep hive inspection and; HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS, hooked a hundred foot rope to a 25' dead Sassafras and the ball on my truck trailer hitch and pulled it down effortlessly. It could have fallen on hives with the right wind and enough rain. Put myself in for an ATTABOY. Sent the chickens into a raucous cheer for 15 minutes. :D

well, recently I went to "the wedding of ben and sydney". never met 'em. I was with a relative of mine (who also didn't know these people) and we just sat in the corner for about five minutes, then left. we were giggling the whole way down the elevator, wondering how noone noticed a kid in a sparkly green dress and a lady in purple that nobody knew! I swear, my outfit that day was greener than the statue of liberty! good times.

1. Did laundry (it's Monday, after all. I think there's a law somewhere.).
2. Dried fresh mint.
3. Made tuna salad for dinner. It was borderline exquisite.

4. Got my manual mower delivered. And yup, it's pure-dee manual, not a motor in sight. Human powered. Fat old grandma powered! Now I can keep paths mowed between house and hen house. Take that, ticks! No more waiting six days while DH makes the circuit on HIS "push" mower, which DOES have a motor. Yay, me! :wee

Back
Top Bottom