The coop and run are finished!

Annemade

Songster
6 Years
May 16, 2017
Michigan
Finally finished the coop and run. I will add more plastic around the run as winter settles in. I already have a list started for next spring. Maybe add to my flock also. I never realized how much enjoyment I get from my girls! Now I just need to make it through their first winter, I'm sure they will be fine. WP_20171108_005.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20171108_007.jpg
    WP_20171108_007.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 23
Finally finished the coop and run. I will add more plastic around the run as winter settles in. I already have a list started for next spring. Maybe add to my flock also. I never realized how much enjoyment I get from my girls! Now I just need to make it through their first winter, I'm sure they will be fine.View attachment 1183139
Beautiful job!
I used plastic to protect 3 sides and left the south side open all winter(in WI).
Also I put a tree stump, a branch for roosting and a few hay bales for them to climb on in the run.

Looks great! Your girls must be very happy!
X2! They will be fine, don't worry too much.;)

I have a couple of small trees that need to come down, so I will use at least on in the run. I am also getting a bale of straw this weekend for the girls to play with. The prefab coop will be taken down and used later as a hospital coop or for new chick's in the future. Unfortunately the run faces north, but the house helps to block the north side with a shed to the west. The coop has 2 windows on the south side.

Back
Top Bottom