The Council of Oldsters/Geezers of BYC!!

I dont get up until after 8....
smile.png

Quote:
lol.png
Fail, but I guess that's my city peers you're talking about, where they're out shopping till the wee hours of the morning.
lau.gif

Quote:
Ooh, you are lucky! I seem to have the strictest mental sleep clock, that automatically wakes me up every morning earlier than I want.
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:
lol.png
Fail, but I guess that's my city peers you're talking about, where they're out shopping till the wee hours of the morning.
lau.gif

We live too far away from nowhere to shop at a store.
lol.png
But yeah, atleast the newspaper comes and I read about 'black friday' and the crazy shoppers.​

Quote:
lol.png
lau.gif

lol.png
But yeah, atleast the newspaper comes and I read about 'black friday' and the crazy shoppers.

What is black Friday? I saw threads about it on BYC but I'm not really familiar with the term.
lol.png

You read the newspapers? SNAP! "The Financial Review, the daily habit of successful people"
roll.png
gig.gif

ray's two cents :

Quote:
lol.png
But yeah, atleast the newspaper comes and I read about 'black friday' and the crazy shoppers.

What is black Friday? I saw threads about it on BYC but I'm not really familiar with the term.
lol.png

You read the newspapers? SNAP! "The Financial Review, the daily habit of successful people"
roll.png
gig.gif

yuckyuck.gif

ray's two cents :

Quote:
lol.png

lol.png

roll.png
gig.gif

Lol. I read the 'Sacramento Bee'. Black friday is a national holiday in the U.S.A. (the day after Thanksgiving) that's all about shopping. It's absolutely INSANE everywhere. I don't dare go to the mall or a store, it's all packed. And it's pretty sad to see all those people pawing through piles of clothes trying to find the best deal..people shop all night, people get mugged, shot, stabbed in the parking lot. Last year a man at Walmart got trampled to death because there was such a crazy flow of shoppers coming in through the doors. It's disgusting, sickening, what Americans have become. This year a lady actually pepper sprayed a butt load of shoppers to get a cheap xbox.
hmm.png

Quote:
lol.png

roll.png
gig.gif

Lol. I read the 'Sacramento Bee'. Black friday is a national holiday in the U.S.A. (the day after Thanksgiving) that's all about shopping. It's absolutely INSANE everywhere. I don't dare go to the mall or a store, it's all packed. And it's pretty sad to see all those people pawing through piles of clothes trying to find the best deal..people shop all night, people get mugged, shot, stabbed in the parking lot. Last year a man at Walmart got trampled to death because there was such a crazy flow of shoppers coming in through the doors. It's disgusting, sickening, what Americans have become. This year a lady actually pepper sprayed a butt load of shoppers to get a cheap xbox.
hmm.png

:O I would never stoop that low! Seriously, just wait till after Christmas. You should see some of the price reductions on near the beginning of January.
lau.gif

That sounds scary. Walmart actually sounds pretty scary, from the stories that get posted here on BYC.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom