The curse— RP

“Okay” she laughed “Sorry I am confusing myself”
Crow placed Maybelle on a low, thick branch. “So, you want me to help you transform, right?” He asked, knowing that it had been delayed long enough. Now that he was at the Tree, he felt safe, relaxed. He might be able to figure out how to help the pigeon-that-is-not-a-pigeon.
(@Ihavesomechickens )

Crow placed Maybelle on a low, thick branch. “So, you want me to help you transform, right?” He asked, knowing that it had been delayed long enough. Now that he was at the Tree, he felt safe, relaxed. He might be able to figure out how to help the pigeon-that-is-not-a-pigeon.
(@Ihavesomechickens )
Maybelle nodded, flapping her wings. She was excited to be a person again, but she had also gotten used to being a bird.

‘ I just didn’t have anything to say.’ Maybelle replied quietly, flapping her wings once again.
“Ok..”
Crow, without thinking, tried to hop up beside her on the tree branch. It didn’t work. For one, he had tried to hop as if he was a bird. “Ow.” He huffed quietly, rubbing his stomach where he had rammed into the bark.
“Ok, first lesson: don’t do that.”
Crow scrambled onto the tree in the human way. “How did you transform before?” He questioned.

Back
Top Bottom