The curse— RP

Crow opened his mouth, but was berated with even more scolding. He had to wait another minute until he could respond. “I.. was supposed to get nesting materials. Two days ago.” He said sheepishly.
Oh” Anita blushed she had caused him to get in trouble

“Ok please do”
“You’ve already met Dacaw.” Crow gestured vaguely at Dacaw, who had been following them and complaining that they hadn’t had breakfast. “That’s Cawander.” He pointed to the crow who had scolded him. “Ecawte.” He said, pointing to another crow who was quietly observing them. “Everyone else is probably getting food or somewhere in the higher branches. Let’s see..” He started to list names. “Jacawn, Ecawte’s mate; Tulcaw, Cawander’s mate; Cawny and Cawpor, last year’s chicks; Brecaw, the weird one; the very loud Nescaw; and Pine Needles.. he’s old.” He paused, his face scrunched up in thought. “I think that’s everyone.”

“You’ve already met Dacaw.” Crow gestured vaguely at Dacaw, who had been following them and complaining that they hadn’t had breakfast. “That’s Cawander.” He pointed to the crow who had scolded him. “Ecawte.” He said, pointing to another crow who was quietly observing them. “Everyone else is probably getting food or somewhere in the higher branches. Let’s see..” He started to list names. “Jacawn, Ecawte’s mate; Tulcaw, Cawander’s mate; Cawny and Cawpor, last year’s chicks; Brecaw, the weird one; the very loud Nescaw; and Pine Needles.. he’s old.” He paused, his face scrunched up in thought. “I think that’s everyone.”
“Wow, your family sounds so much crazier than mine” Anita joked “tell them I say hi”

"who are you anyways?" Amy asked.
Hixel smiled slightly, "I'm 'cursed'."
"Where's Rose?"
"in that room."
"did you capture her!? let her out!"
"If I had captured her what do you think I'd be doing right now?"
"um... I don't know." Amy replied.
"I'd most likely be having a mental break down or be dead and Rose wouldn't be in that room."
"oh. huh." Amy thought for a moment, "So why is she in that room?" Amy asked, closing her hand cautiously around her dart gun.

Name: Estella
Power: she has mind control, but she hates using it and is embarrassed.
Description: she has white skin, with raven black hair and vivid blue eyes
Personality: hates people, hates being around people. Wants the forest to herself. She hears people’s thoughts every time she sets eyes on them, that is where part of her hatred comes from.
Family: she was raised by someone. She can’t remember who but they left when she was six after teaching her life skills

Back
Top Bottom