The curse— RP

Pics
buttersctochbitesfinger:
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

In a world where magic is a curse, a price on the innocents head, the few who have made it this far fight to survive....

Hi so this RP (if you choose to rp at all) is about magical beings being hunted. The only limits to this RP is your imagination (and rules of BYC obviously). So a bit of a background on the history of the gifted.
Humans are frightened of the power these people possess, in this day and age to be anything outside the ‘norm’ is classified a curse. So I provide you with a little prologue explaining why these people are so fearful:
Erivita’s breath came in sobs as she ran through the forest, the baying of the hounds drawing nearer by the second. For a split second Erivita allowed herself to risk looking back, she tripped. Her head hit the ground and a wave of dizziness struck, she shook it off and looked up. Hounds, at least a dozen of them, surrounded her. Several horses approached, their riders aiming rifles at her. As fear coursed through her the long black strands of her hair twisted and writhed turning into shiny black snakes. A gunshot rang out followed almost immediately by a scream then silence.
Erivita’s legacy is the one the gifted fear most. They don’t trust humans, not even slightly. Since Erivita’s death the magical beings have gone into hiding deep in the woods relying on the powers they possess for survival in the harsh unrelenting forest. Now the humans are close, they must either fight or flee.

Character form:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Background:
Family (if any):
Any extra details you feel need to be included:

Thanks. I hope this isn’t too similar to anybody else’s RPs. If it is feel free to let me know and I will try to take it down.
Enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom