~The Darklanders ЯP~

Quote:
Why? It takes up a lot of space and makes it look cluttered with non-active players.

It was not your RolePlays, you don't own it. You should of asked before you took off the forms, and such.

Well horsecrazychicklovingkid gave it to me... if they want their Tribe all they have to do is tell me and I'll put it back up. They don't have to re-do anything. I just don't see a point in having a whole bunch of non-active players and Tribes up there. It makes it harder to look at the active stuff.

Quote:
It was not your RolePlays, you don't own it. You should of asked before you took off the forms, and such.

Well horsecrazychicklovingkid gave it to me... if they want their Tribe all they have to do is tell me and I'll put it back up. They don't have to re-do anything. I just don't see a point in having a whole bunch of non-active players and Tribes up there. It makes it harder to look at the active stuff.

Yes, and it was given to horsie by Chickiebooboo. Personally wether they are active or not you should put them up.

Quote:

Yes, and it was given to horsie by Chickiebooboo. Personally wether they are active or not you should put them up.

Look, I understand that it was owned by several other people before me. I'm just doing things the way I've done them for years (I'm not exactly "new" to roleplaying) A cluttered front page is confusing and not appealing to new members who have to sift through a lot of information that doesn't apply to the current roleplay.

Like I said, if they wish to be active, all they gotta do is tell me. If not, then they aren't added and life goes on. Unless someone else wants to take over that Tribe... with the origional owners permission of course.

Last edited:
No, I'm not "new" to roleplays either, and I didn't let you take this RP so that you could change it, it is to be left exactly as it was. No, it doesn't make it look cluttered. And it is not yours, you are just hosting it. It actually belongs to NixNoodleNumbat, she's taken a break, but when she comes back, it's hers. She came up with it. ChickieBooBoo asked that it be left exactly as it was. Please include everything from the former thread on this one.

Chickiebooboo is just fine with what Holly's doing, if that helps.

I am really trying to see the problem here.... *Tries harder*
With Wc if a character wasn't rp'd for over some certain amount of weeks, he/she was removed. That's how it works in a lot of rps, at least on here.

And if you ask for the old thread to be locked and not deleted, she can always copy and paste them back here again.
Just put "If you see your character/tribe is missing, just tell me and I'll put it back up" at the bottom of the page.

Grr! Were making molehills into planets here.

Last edited:
Quote:
Mountains out of molehills
wink.png

Quote:
Mountains out of molehills
wink.png

*Static* *Chhhh*

This is Gerbil over. *Chh* We are over the Mountain stage. *Chhh* They are-*CHHH* most definitely- *chhhh* planets.*Chhhhhhhhhh*

*Sets down radio and continues to watch the molehill planets.

Quote:
Did you ask her?

Holly has only had it for one day, and it hasn't been that long since some of the people taken off RPed.

I don't want the old thread to be locked or deleted.

She needs to have something telling people why she removed their characters.

I don't think that's it, isn't it, molehills into mountains?

Quote:
Did you ask her?

Holly has only had it for one day, and it hasn't been that long since some of the people taken off RPed.

No... I have a physic connection.... Yes I did.
I unburied, it's been a while since anyone has actually. O-o

Then don't. It'll still be the same. She can just go back and copy and past.

Yeah... Hence the "If you don't see your blah blah lah, etc"

Is there something I'm missing?.....

Quote:
Did you ask her?

No... I have a physic connection.... Yes I did.
I unburied, it's been a while since anyone has actually. O-o

Then don't. It'll still be the same. She can just go back and copy and past.

Yeah... Hence the "If you don't see your blah blah lah, etc"

Is there something I'm missing?.....

:p That's good.

Well, before it died, everyone was actively RPing on it.

No, I mean the saying, isn't it "molehills into mountains"?

Back
Top Bottom