The Disney flock

You're lying. You want her to lay *NOW!*

Yes......but no. Since I want her to hatch LF eggs, and it's my last chance to hatch Kolovos eggs, and right now Cruella won't be able to cover more than 3 maybe 4 eggs, so I'd like her to grow just a little bit more

Yes......but no. Since I want her to hatch LF eggs, and it's my last chance to hatch Kolovos eggs, and right now Cruella won't be able to cover more than 3 maybe 4 eggs, so I'd like her to grow just a little bit more
Why do you think she can only cover 3 or 4? Did you see the video I linked of the three kittens under a hen?? They can cover more than you can imagine! Even my OEGB can sit on tons of eggs and I'm sure if they were large ones, they'd still manage a half dozen easily.

Hmmm, I may have to do that if one of them goes broody!

Why do you think she can only cover 3 or 4? Did you see the video I linked of the three kittens under a hen?? They can cover more than you can imagine! Even my OEGB can sit on tons of eggs and I'm sure if they were large ones, they'd still manage a half dozen easily.

Hmmm, I may have to do that if one of them goes broody!

Well I wouldn't know since I've never had a broody (but that is hopefully going to change soon) so I'll definitely take your word for it! In that case, yes, I want her to lay now!:p

With every passing month he becomes even more gorgeous I swear
IMG-33b5743d2b507aa6b7c5f54631e8c38c-V.jpg

No thats actually their dust bath/bin :lau I like to use tubs like these because 1 they're sturdy enough for chicks and young birds 2 they're cheap and 3 I can fill it up with a lot of dirt so that they can rearrange it, dig at it and find all sorts of goodies, or you know just rocks to throw at Cruella's face
Where do you get the tubs?

Back
Top Bottom