The DONKEY/MULE CLUB!!!!!!!!

This is my Paco!! (He's not this fuzzy now though, this pic was taken in April
lol.png
)

We like to call him "Stealth Donkey" though... Despite his size, he can very easily and silently sneak up behind you. It's really creepy sometimes
lol.png

Hi Everyone!
My husband and I have made the decision to adopt a donkey in the spring (we want to make sure we have the barn and pasture ready before he/she comes home).We have not decided if we will get another donkey or a goat as a companion. We are leaning towards goat as our land right now isn't quite large enough to support 2. Does anyone have any insight? Mini vs Standard? We have a very little one who we hope someday will be able to ride and help care for the animals.
Thanks for any info you can provide!

I had a donkey named Nellie, but we had to sell her because she killed one of our ewe lams when she was suppose to be protecting them.

Hi Everyone!
My husband and I have made the decision to adopt a donkey in the spring (we want to make sure we have the barn and pasture ready before he/she comes home).We have not decided if we will get another donkey or a goat as a companion. We are leaning towards goat as our land right now isn't quite large enough to support 2. Does anyone have any insight? Mini vs Standard? We have a very little one who we hope someday will be able to ride and help care for the animals.
Thanks for any info you can provide!
Donkeys tend to bond really closely to each other and do best in pairs. I would adopt two! They also don't require too much land as compared to a horse. If you have any questions, I am happy to try to answer.

Back
Top Bottom